Hello!This is Fritz, we met at hellfest \m/You're very very good, just wanted to let you know, even though you you wouldn't agree, even though you know deep inside that you are.Anyway, good job!
Hi Fritz, thanks for your comment. I hope your journey in France was great. Maybe we'll meet us again at the 2011 edition ... I'm impatient to listen to the next Azamoth album!
TRop mignon
vraiment chouette tes dessins à la plume
Enregistrer un commentaire
4 commentaires:
Hello!
This is Fritz, we met at hellfest \m/
You're very very good, just wanted to let you know, even though you you wouldn't agree, even though you know deep inside that you are.
Anyway, good job!
Hi Fritz, thanks for your comment. I hope your journey in France was great. Maybe we'll meet us again at the 2011 edition ...
I'm impatient to listen to the next Azamoth album!
TRop mignon
vraiment chouette tes dessins à la plume
Enregistrer un commentaire